PELI New Year resolutions contest!
Your PELI case protects your gear from the most extreme conditions on Earth, being watertight, dust & crush proof. It’s time to give some help back! Help it to accomplish one of its New Year resolutions and participate in our new #PELIresolutions competition!
From 14 December to the 31st January, take a pic of your PELI case accomplishing one of its New Year resolutions:
1. Practice an extreme sport
2. Show off my toughness
3. Test my resistance underwater
4. Explore new places
5. Test my weather resistance
For the chance to win, simply take a pic of your trusty Peli case accomplishing one of these resolutions and share it on your Instagram feed (tagging @peli_products) along with the hashtag #PELIresolutions – don’t forget to make sure your Instagram account is public, too!
There is a prize for each category, the winners can choose between one of the new PELI torches: a 5050R model or a 7600, the favourite of the NY police.
The competition is open to all residents of Europe, the Middle East and Africa, aged 18 or over and entries open on the 14th of December 2019 (00:01 BST) and close on the 31st January 2019 (midnight, 00:00 BST). Entrants are required to take a picture of their PELI case in action and upload it to their own Instagram account feed. The hashtag #PELIresolutions must accompany the entry as well as tagging @peli_products. Full Terms and Conditions can be found below.
PELI Products #PELIresolutions Competition Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Peli Products, S.L.U. located at C/Provença, 388 Planta 7 – 080 25 – Barcelona, Spain.
1. This competition is open to all residents of Europe, the Middle East and Africa, aged 18 or over, except for employees of Peli Products (the “Promoter”), their immediate families, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else associated with the Promotion or company. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
2. By entering the Competition, all Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Competition will accept entries from 00:01 BST on 14 December 2018 and until 00:00 (midnight) BST on 31st January 2019. All Entries must be received by this closing time and date.
4. Entries are to be submitted (uploaded) via Instagram. In order for Entries to be accepted, Entrants’ Instagram accounts must not be set to private; they must be public. Entries submitted using Instagram Stories or IGTV will not be accepted, all pics must be published to the Entrant’s feed.
5. To be deemed valid, Entrants are required to take a pic of their PELI case in use and upload it to their own Instagram account feed. The #PELIresolutions hashtag and the @peli_products profile tag must be included in the main caption of the Entry.
6. Entrants can submit any number of Entries to the competition; there is no restriction on the number of times they can enter.
7. Entrants who submit a pic on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
9. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of submission/upload will not be accepted as proof of entry. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
10. The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram community, or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use of Instagram is subject to the terms and conditions located here: Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
11. An Entrants’ submission to the competition will be deemed invalid if the post – a. contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; b. includes the names, images or statements of any individual without their express permission; or c. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
12. The competition winners licence and grant the Promoter an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Winners agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert.
13. All entries must be the original works of the Entrant, and must not be copied, in whole or in part, from any third party. Entrants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
14. No purchase is necessary.
15. Prize: the total of winners will be 5, one for each category. Each winner will get one of the new PELI torches, the will choose between models 5050R and 7600. Any changes to these prizes can be made at any time at the Promoter’s discretion.
16. The Promoter will select one winner for each category, 5 in total. The winners will be selected within 7 days of the competition closing date.
17. The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges employed by the Promoter. All decisions are final.
18. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and winner. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
19. The prizes in whole or in part are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
20. Prize providers are not Entrants or sponsors in this promotion and prize giveaway.
21. All winners will be notified by the Promoter via Direct Message and/or on their Entry post on Instagram by the 7th of February 2019. Winners will have seven days from notification to accept their prize and provide the Promoter with the relevant requested details.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
23. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. Winners’ first names and countries will be available by sending an email request to email@example.com, for a period of 3 months following the end of the Promotional Period.
25. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all Entrants accept that they have no claim against Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all Entrants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook or Instagram.
27. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28. This promotion is subject to Spanish Law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts.
29. The Promoter will only use the Entrant’s personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose unless the Promoter has the Entrant’s consent. Entrants’ personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the governing laws.