Peli upgrades its 9440 RALS with Doubled Lumen Output, Bluetooth Remote and Lithium Ion Battery Technology.
Always aiming to improve, we were already giving you the best advanced portable lighting solutions. Now, we’ve just made them better.
With the new and improved version of the 9440 Remote Area Lighting System (RALS), we give our consumers a host of upgraded functionality:
- Doubled lumen output with three settings (High/Medium/Low) features 5,300 lumens for 1.5 hours on High; 2,800 lumens for 4 hours on Medium or 1,400 lumens for 8 hours on Low
- Compatibility with a Bluetooth™ Peli smartphone app (iOS and Android) for remote activation and battery management
- A high-efficiency lithium ion battery which allows the area light to be left on the charger indefinitely without harm to the battery
- Full time battery level indicator
- Now works with standard AC wall power
- External hot-swappable PowerPacks available to extend the use (Sold Separately)
The Peli 9440 RALS features a beam spread of 120 degrees that effectively lights a large area, sets up in seconds and weights 7.25 Kg. The area light is engineered with a streamlined, self-deploying tripod for easy site placement and a nylon shoulder strap for simple transport. It also features an internal telescoping pole that reaches 2.13 meters and a light head that articulates both vertically and horizontally. The 9440 RALS is available in either yellow or black and is backed by the company’s legendary Guarantee of Excellence.