As 2014 comes to a close, we’d like to take a moment to remember and revisit the most popular posts at the Peli Products blog among our fans throughout the year. We’ve compiled a top-five list and, from the looks of it, our fans just love to hear about new products. Good thing. Here at Peli we love to make them happen.
Here’s a list of the top 5 blogs posts from the last year, the ones that really struck a chord within the Peli Products community:
- New! Peli ProGear Vault Cases for iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina display: We were proud to present the the Vault Case for Apple iPad mini with Retina display, which was the winner of the iPhone Life Magazine‘s “Best of CES” Award 2014.
- New! Peli ProGear™ 9000 Light-Case: Peli Products introduced the Peli ProGear 9000 Light-Case, a new concept of portable lighting system and high-impact protective case all in one.
- 1st Peli Mission – Born to ride 2014: Peli announced its first sponsored mission under Peli Missions programme. In July 2014, two fixed-gear cyclists spent three days cycling through the French Alps in a test of endurance in the most extreme conditions.
- Introducing Peli BioThermal: Peli unveiled the re-branding of our global temperature controlled packaging division as Peli BioThermal, which is dedicated to fulfilling the complex needs of the global healthcare industry.
- New! Peli ProGear 2380R LED Rechargeable Light: We presented the new Peli ProGear 2380R LED rechargeable torch, a brand new torch that brings the latest and greatest technology together into one product to create the perfect compact lighting solution for outdoor adventures, camping, and home and auto repair.